- Compact design and can be easily removed to the deck.
- Small and compact, but large displacement for this class of pumps.
- Continuous operation is possible with motor fun.
- Dry suction pump, no need to suck water, instant suction.
- For cleaning the topsoil.
- For emergency drainage at sea
- For emptying bilges
- For filling and emptying hatches.
- For the emptying of fish farms
- For water exchange.
- When selecting farmed mussels.
- For washing fish.
- For fuel transfer.
Please use an oil impeller. (Impeller type: MF-2524KN)
|Connection diameter||25 mm (1″)|
|Connection thread||Pipe female thread|
|Material||Bronze castings (gunmetal)|
|Total head||9 m (29.5 ft)|
|Max. Suction height||3.5 m (11 ft)|
|Delivery quantity||80 L/min (21 USG/min)|
|Current||12 – 15 A|
|Standard accessories||1 strainer, 2 connecting nipples (φ25), 3 hose bands (φ32)|
|Net weight||8.3 kg (18 lbs)|
|Gross weight||8.8 kg (19.4 lbs)|
|Dimensions L×W×H (mm)||315 × 213 × 238|