– Guaranteed suction height of 8 meters*.
– Silicon carbide mechanical seal: 4-5 times more resistant than standard carbon ceramic mechanical seal.
– Ductile iron (FCD) for impeller & volute casing provides 10 times more erosion resistance than cast iron.
* At 0 m above sea level
The Koshin STV-50X motor pump for moderately contaminated water is characterised by low fuel consumption and a low noise level; It is designed for processing water with a maximum particle size of 8 mm; It is suitable for water supply and construction. The mechanical seal is made of silicon carbide, which significantly increases the service life of the motor pump; The robust frame facilitates transport;
- The tubular steel frame protects the motor from damage and makes the Koshin STV-50X easy to transport;
- Powerful suction power;
- Economical fuel consumption;
- Wide fuel tank neck;
- Low noise level;
- 3.6-litre fuel tank for continuous operation without refilling;
- The silicon carbide mechanical seal lasts 4-5 times longer than a conventional carbon-ceramic mechanical seal;
- Utilising the latest technology and wear-resistant materials developed in Japan;
- Long service life without loss of performance;
- Simple and easy commissioning without pre-filling the suction hose with water, simply fill the pump housing with water.
* This link leads to the parts list of the model STV-50X-BAA. If the complete designation of your pump model differs from this, please ask us for the correct parts list via our contact form.
|Connection diameter||50 mm (2″)|
|Connection thread||Outer pipe thread|
|Total head||26 m (85 ft|
|Max. Suction height||8 m (26 ft)|
|Grain size||Max. 8 mm|
|Mechanical Seal||SiC (silicon carbide) x SiC|
|Impeller & volute casing||FCD450|
|Motor type||Air-cooled 4-stroke gasoline engine|
|Cubic capacity||179 ccm|
|Rated power||3.1 kW (4.2 hp) / 3600 rpm|
|Max. Power||3.5 kW (4.8 PS) / 3600 rpm|
|Capacity of the fuel tank||3.6 L|
|Continuous operating time||Approx. 2 hours.|
|Start method||Rewind starter|
|Standard accessories||1 filter,|
2 hose couplings,
3 hose clamps,
1 power tool set
|Weight, , net||29 kg (64 lbs)|
|Weight, gross||31 kg (68.3 lbs)|
|Dimensions L×W×H (cm)||55.4 x 40 x 47.1|
A – Feed,
B – head,
C – Suction
*Performance may vary depending on conditions