– Guaranteed suction height of 8 meters*.
– Silicon carbide mechanical seal: 4-5 times more resistant than standard carbon ceramic mechanical seal.
– Ductile iron (FCD) for impeller & volute casing provides 10 times more erosion resistance than cast iron.
* At 0 m above sea level
- Durability The housing of the Koshin STV-80X waste water motor pump is made from an aluminium alloy. The material is not subject to corrosion, temperature influences and deformation, which contributes to increasing the service life of the device;
- Reliability. The special metal frame protects the mechanism from damage and contributes to the stability of the structure;
- Efficient operation. The 4-stroke Robin Subaru engine with 4.2 hp is capable of pumping 900 litres of liquid per minute;
* This link leads to the parts list of the model STV-80X-BAA. If the complete designation of your pump model differs from this, please ask us for the correct parts list via our contact form.
|Connection diameter||80 mm (3″)|
|Connection thread||Outer pipe thread|
|Total head||26 m|
|Max. Suction height||8 m|
|Grain size||Max. 9 mm|
|Mechanical Seal||SiC (silicon carbide) x SiC|
|Impeller & volute casing||FCD450|
|Motor type||Air-cooled 4-stroke gasoline engine|
|Cubic capacity||179 ccm|
|Rated power||3.1 kW (4.2 hp) / 3600 rpm|
|Max. Power||3.5 kW (4.8 PS) / 3600 rpm|
|Capacity of the fuel tank||3.6 L|
|Continuous operating time||Approx. 1.6 hours.|
|Start method||Cable starter|
|Standard accessories||1 filter,|
2 hose couplings,
3 hose clamps,
1 power tool set
|Weight, , net|
|Weight, gross||32.9 kg|
|Dimensions L×W×H (cm)||59.3 x 42.5 x 52.8|
A – Feed,
B – head,
C – Suction
*Performance may vary depending on conditions